Saturday, September 8, 2007

I'm going to be an aunt?!

Whatchu talkin' bout?
Here are a couple of photos of Lucy in her camo outfit she got from Auntie Pam. You may not be able to see her in the photos due to the camoflauge!
So, from the title of this blog you may be questioning, and you're right - Lisa's sister Sam is going to be the mother of a baby girl around Christmastime this year. That will make Grandma Val a grandma two times over in a year! Although the news was very unexpected and I'm still kind of in "shock", I promise to be a good aunt and hey, Lucy will have a cousin her age to play with!

It feels like fall outside, and this is my favorite time of year. Time to get the pumpkins out and go to the apple orchards! Lucy walked with me to bible study at church today, it was a fabulous morning to take a walk. Dad was even in the mood to make chili for lunch!

Other than that, not much to report on from the home front. Going back to work hasn't been too tough to get back into the swing of things, but I do miss Lucy a whole bunch when I'm gone! Troy is also getting busier at work with school being back in session.

I know it's officially a couple weeks away, but, "Happy Autumn Everybody!"

No comments: