Friday, September 19, 2008

Stuff

Kris Tierney passed away this morning. Read my previous posts on how you can help this family. Just so sad. I can't imagine losing a child and a spouse within 6 months of each other. There is some comfort in knowing mother and son have been reunited. ugh...


What is new? Let's see here...I am going back to school to get certified as a medical transcriptionist. It kind of combines my love of the medical field and my technical background. It is an opportunity to work from home as well and I'm thinking more and more about baby #2 these days. It wouldn't be a hard transition after all the crap that has been going on at work either. Anyway, it is an online program through a local community college, completely self-paced. You have up to 6 months to complete it (just in time for baby) but I think I'll have a leg up with my surgical tech classes. Stay tuned!


Lucy has her first ponytail in her hair today. I think this will be her new look as she tends to remove barrettes right away. We took a nice long walk around the neighborhood and spent some time at the park. Abby found a big stick and Lucy kept running away with it. Simple pleasures.


What else? Hmmm...we had another Open House last Saturday and nobody came! I mean it's great reason to have a clean house but ugh, St. Joseph is not working! It is getting harder with Troy being on the road so much commuting, I can't imagine what winter driving is going to be like on top of that.

This is Lucy's favorite thing to do, sit in the fridge. And her favorite thing to gnaw on while sitting? The top of the tabasco sauce bottle! Out of everything, that's what she goes for. It would figure as I loved all spicy things when I was pregnant with her.

Take care everyone! This weekend I'm off to a Caribou Coffee date with girlfriends tonight and to the Marine on the St Croix Art Fair with the family tomorrow.

No comments: