Thursday, September 23, 2010

Last Days of Summer

Summer is over and Fall is here, my favorite season, and we're starting out with rain and flood warnings. Since we have been flooded twice in the past year and things happen in 3's I'm holding my breath. In fact, if our basement floods again, you can send someone over to the house to commit me in the hospital.

Enough negative talk though, let's look at some photos of the last days of summer:


Team work:

Team work is over:

Troy lets Lisa mow the lawn for the first time!

Looks like a back to school shot, but I think this was before church. Lucy in her new free purse with her money in it:

Loves to help dad wash the dishes:

Breakfast of champions - powdered donuts. Notice the evil donut face:

Mom whipped out a couple aprons yesterday to be used at the Craft Show at the Orchard. My first ever time doing something like this, details closer to the date (November 22nd).

No comments: