Friday, July 27, 2007

July 27, 2007




Welcome to Troy, Lisa and Lucy's new blog! This is the first time I've ever attempted to do anything like this, but have seen other friends' websites as a way to keep family/friends updated, so thought, what the heck?

Today is a sad day for us as we put my (Lisa's) two cats, Benny and Jett, down this morning. In their early years they were the best cats but unfortunately either old age or having a baby has taken it's toll on them and they weren't so friendly anymore.

Summer is going by fast, as is maternity leave. I go back on August 23rd, less than 4 weeks away. Lucy is changing every day. Once we got past that colicky phase, she's been a smiling chatty little girl ever since! I can't imagine life without her.




Last week we were up to our cabin at Pine Lake for a full week, with Lisa's parents, Troy's parents and brother Eric, and some of the Trautmans. Here are some pictures from the cabin.



1 comment:

Beth said...

YEA - the Lovestrand blog! I can't believe that I'm the first to comment.

I'm so sorry to hear about Benny and Jett. How sad.

Great photos from the cabin. How does your FIL feel about that one you added of him snoozin'? You're pretty sneaky.

Have a great week! - Beth

BTW - CUTE! Pic of Lucy. What a ham. :)