Wednesday, August 15, 2007

4 months old

The above picture was from last Thursday after Lucy had her shots (note band-aids on thigh and sleepy look on her face).

This weekend we went up to the cabin with my (Lisa's) parents. There were also many aunts and uncles and cousins up there too. On Saturday, Lucy's 4-month birthday, she gave mommy a heart attack. I know this happens to all mothers, but if you look at my earlier post about how I cut her fingers when I should be cutting fingernails, I'm starting to look like an abusive parent or something! On Saturday she was napping on grandma's bed at the cabin. Unfortunately we didn't hear her awaken and she got torked off and scooted her way right off the bed and onto the floor! I don't know who it scared more, me or her, but I felt horrible for the rest of the weekend. Still do.

Monday night brought storms up to the cabin and unbeknownst to us, right through to Baldwin, too. Lots of trees and debris down in Baldwin and I hear some farms were devastated north of town.

When we got home, Troy took Lucy's 4-month photos next to the sheep:

To see how much she's grown, this is her one-month photo below:


The past 4 months have flown by so fast, but every day it's something new with her, she's a mover and a talker (or is that a "shaker"?). I'm really going to miss her when I go back to work!

No comments: