Monday, January 28, 2008

I can't put my arms down!




On Saturday daddy and Abby took Lucy on her first sled ride over to grandma and grandpa's house (where I think they videotaped the entire excursion!). She loved it, dragging her hands in the snow and Abby keeping her face clean.

On Sunday Lucy said "oui oui" and wore her French outfit and as you can see, is on hands and knees. Her favorite place to crawl to is Abby's water dish - the kid is fast!

January has flown by and Christmas is a memory. We are having a glimpse of spring here, I can see the snow melting and running down the street, but the freezing weather is on its heels. Bleh. I'm ready to see green!

2 comments:

Beth said...

FUN - SNOW!!! More on the way...brace yourself. :)

Beth

I LOVE that little pink outfit we saw on Sunday!

Melody said...

Oh my gosh!!! I love that pink outfit with the beret. How cute. She looks like she's grown up so much since the last time I saw her...and that wasn't very long ago!!