Monday, October 18, 2010

Week 3 - Making your home a haven

http://womenlivingwell-courtney.blogspot.com/2010/10/cleaning-up-clutter-challenge.html

It's week 3 and I'm finally getting around to week 2's task - music in the home. I have minimal relaxing music, how sad! I did find 2 that have worked, a Frank Sinatra hits and the Manhattan Transfer Christmas CD. So those have been playing in the house today and I will say that lunch with the kids was rather uneventful (no tattling, fighting) and I'm blaming that on the music!

Week 3 is right up my alley, cleaning up the clutter in your home. Egads. Clutter begets clutter that's for sure. Not sure where to start as if I did as suggested, buy a basket where clutter usually happens, you would find baskets every 3 feet in my house. Trying to think of another solution. I like the idea of taking a garbage bag and running through the house for 20 minutes, but I'm guessing the children would have no more toys to play with when I got done. I have a week to figure this out :)

This upcoming weekend is the annual Women of Faith event at the Xcel. This is my 5th year going and it's money well spent. I usually come away from it with some sort of "to do" or focus in my life. Can't wait to see what this year brings!

No comments: