Sunday, November 18, 2007

Awake Again

Lucy with her new singing bear from Great Auntie Shannon: And showing off her no teeth:

I'm sensing a pattern here, getting up at 2 am. I do it, and Lucy does it, although surprisingly not tonight. I had a crazy dream, which prompted me to wake up and listen for any noise in the house, then go check on Lucy and lock the garage door. So now I'm updating the blog with a couple pictures. I'm sure I will update again later, with pictures from my sister's baby shower.


Went to see The Lion King at the Orpheum yesterday and it was phenomenal, the music, the costumes, how they portrayed the animals, awesome! Then we had a fabulous dinner at the Olive Garden. The Lite FM has been playing Christmas music since last week, so I made the girls listen to that on the ride home. When I got home I found out that the tile guy (who was supposed to finish on Friday) is coming to grout the fireplace at 9 today, so that will be all done before the shower, hopefully the mess is minimal. And, no deer for the Lovestrand men yet. Hopefully today, but Troy did get a deer at the MN opener, so we will have venison.
And now the big debate - do I try to go back to bed, or do I make those 2 pans of baked mostaccioli for the shower?

No comments: