Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sam's Shower





I thought I would quick post some pictures from my sister's shower today. We've got Lucy in her finest, some of the relatives that came, Sam with her lemon-filled cake, and Lucy and Matt Jones reading a story with Kellie. The food was good, Sam got pretty much everything on her registry and then some, and it was nice to visit with everyone.


Now, Lucy had maybe an hour total of napping in because she didn't want to miss any of the action, so I thought for sure she'd be beat by the time everyone left and would crash for hours. Nope, a half hour nap is all she wanted. So, perhaps Lucy and I will both sleep through our regular 2 am waking tonight? I hope so!


The tile guy came and grouted this morning and the fireplace looks fabulous. Now we just need those countertops! No deer for this household this weekend, but we do have fresh venison in the freezer that will get us by for a while.


I am excited that this is a short work week. I love Thanksgiving - nothing to do but eat and enjoy each other's company. Wednesday night we'll do church, Thursday is Thanksgiving at Troy's uncle Jody's house, and Friday could be some shopping and then more eating over at Troy's aunt Rox's house. At some point I'd like to see if there are any Christmas tree sales going on because we could really use a new artificial tree, so if anyone knows of any, let me know!


Have a great week!

No comments: